|Removable magnetic hatch for easy access and quick battery change for electric power installations.
||Fiberglass Cowling, molded clear windshield and side windows. Aluminum main landing gear with fiberglass wheel pants.
||"EG" means it can be flown with electric or glow power. Here is a typical electric installation.|
||800 sq. in
||51.7 sq. dm|
||7 - 7.5 lbs.
||3175 - 3402 g|
||16 - 18 oz/sq. ft.
||46 - 51 g/sq. dm|
||Electric: 4-Channel with 4 Standard Servos|
Glow: 4-Channel with 5 Standard Servos
||2-Stroke .46-.55 cu.in.
4-Stroke .53-.65 cu.in.
|7.5 - 9 cc|
8.7 - 11 cc
||Brushless Outrunner Motor 600 - 1100 w;|
400 - 700 kV; 60-80A Speed Control (ESC);
4-5S 4000 - 5000 mAh LiPo Battery Pack
- 80" Wingspan (.46-.55 size)
- SIG EG Series - For Electric or Glow Power
- Handcrafted Wood ARF
- CAD Drawn, Laser Cut, and factory Jig Assembled
- 2-Piece Wing Design with Aluminum Tube Wing Joiner
- Clear Windshield and Side Windows
- Magnetic Top Hatch
- Aluminum Landing Gear
- Fiberglass Cowling and Wheel Pants
- Covered with Oracover® (akaUltraCote®) Premium Film
- Complete Pushrods and Hardware
- Illustrated Assembly Manual
All major components are factory built and ready for final assembly. Covered in Oracover® (aka UltraCote®) Premium Film.
|Surface-mounted aileron servos are easy to install.|
|There's plenty of room in the battery compartment for any 4-5S 4000-5000mAh LiPo Battery Pack.|
|A two-piece wing with aluminum joiner tube makes transportation and storage easy!|