|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
"T-CLIPS" is no ordinary clipped wing Taylorcraft. Originally a stock 1939 Taylorcraft, this is the
only clipped wing T'craft in the world currently flying airshows with an original size engine.
Airshow pilot Erik Edgren refers to this as "Twistin It Old School". SIG is proud to team up with Erik and offer a new R/C model of his
Designed for electric power, the new SIG T-CLIPS EP is a pure aerobatic delight. It's not meant to be an exact scale model, but
more of an everyday no-frills flying field favorite.
Voted by pilots as the "Best New R/C Airplane At SEFF 2013".
|Click the link below to view a short video of the T-CLIPS performing in the|
noon demo at SEFF 2013, in a new window.
Fin covering flows beautifully into the fuselage just like the full-scale T-CLIPS. Steerable Tailwheel Assembly included.
This balsa ARF features a semisymmetrical airfoil and strong light weight construction.
Factory painted fiberglass Cowling recreates the look of the full-size T-CLIPS.
Sturdy Aluminum Landing Gear, light weight Wheels, and factory-painted Fiberglass Wheel Pants that mount with two screws.
Put in a "32" or "40" size brushless motor with a 4S battery pack and you're favorite new takeoff style will be a short roll and then
Loops, rolls, snaps, and spins are routine with the T-CLIPS and the basis for more advanced 3D style maneuvers.
||4.5 - 5 lbs.
||16.5 - 18.3 oz/sq.ft.
||50 - 56 g/dm2|
||4-Channel with 4 Standard Servos|
||500-800 watt Brushless Motor|
|(800 - 1000 kv)|
|60-75A Speed Control (ESC)|
|3-4S 3000-5000mah Lipo Battery Pack|
- The T-CLIPS EP is a beautifully handcrafted all-wood ARF. This ARF is engineered for quick assembly with a minimal number of components. All the parts are CAD-drawn,
laser cut, and jig assembled, so everything fits the way it should.
- Includes a Aluminum Landing Gear, and Fiberglass Cowling and Wheel Pants.
- 2-Piece Wing Design with a strong Aluminum Tube Wing Joiner.
- Changing your battery pack couldn't be easier with the removable Windshield Hatch, held in place with strong rare earth magnets. Underneath the hatch you will find a
unigue built-in sliding battery tray.
- Professionally covered with premium UltraCote (aka Oracover ) polyester covering material in Erik Edgren's striking red and black color scheme. By the way, be sure to
check out www.ErikEdgrenAirshows.com for more info on Erik and his remarkable "T-Clips".
All major components are factory built and ready for final assembly. Covered with Oracover® (aka Ultracote®) premium film.
Windshield is a removable magnetic Hatch.
Unique self-latching Battery Tray slides in for quick and easy battery change. Accommodates all recommended packs.
Dual aileron servos install quick and easy in the right and left wing panels. Includes all pushrods and complete hardware.
Two-piece wing design is easy to transport and easy to store. Super strong aluminum tube Wing Joiner.