|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
Now and then an airplane comes along with such classic graceful lines that it has an almost magical effect on pilots. A perfect
combination of form and function. The Sig R/C Rascal is that kind of model! This design is right out of the early days of full scale and model aviation. Great looks, outstanding flight
performance, and real versatility make the Rascal just about the sweetest design you've ever flown.
A Marvel of Modern Kit Engineering!
The R/C Rascal is almost completely laser-cut, allowing you to assemble this airplane quickly and accurately.
The unique wing structure, possible only with laser cutting technology, makes the beautiful and efficient elliptical wing planform really easy to build. The quality Sig balsa and plywood
parts have been factory graded for proper weight and strength. Full-size plans leave nothing to the imagination and the complete, fully illustrated instruction manual takes you quickly through
each step. Scale-like decals, a full-color instrument panel graphic and a beautiful set of molded wheel pants give the R/C Rascal that subtle look of Authenticity. This kit is literally fun to
Electric or Glow - it's your choice!
|The R/C Rascal is designed to be powered by either a geared Speed 400 electric motor or a .049 -.07 glow engine.
The plans and instruction manual cover both installations in detail.|
||3-Channel (Rudder, Elevator, Throttle)|
Electric Powered Version
The electric version of the R/C Rascal is truly an outstanding performer. Using just seven cells, typical flight times can easily
exceed ten minutes every time. Find a little thermal lift and those flight times can get outrageous!
- Motor: MAXX Speed 400 Motor and Gear Drive Unit
- Speed Control: BEC Speed Controller capable of handling at least 8 cells
- Battery Pack: 7-Cell Battery Pack, KR-600AE cells
- Battery Charger: must be capable of handling at least 8 cells
- Actual Flying Weight: 22 - 24oz (624 - 680g), including weight of 7-cell battery pack
Glow Powered Version
||The glow engine version, using one of today's modern .049 - .07 R/C glow engines, makes the
R/C Rascal one of the finest flying models of its size that you've ever flown!|
- Engine: .049 - .07 in³ (.3 - .45 cm³) R/C Engine
- Fuel Tank: Sullivan 2-Ounce Slant Fuel Tank
- Fuel Tubing: SIG Medium Heat-Proof Silicone Fuel Tubing (SIGSH645)
- RX Battery Pack: 250 - 300 mAH Receiver Battery Pack
- Actual Flying Weight: 18 - 20oz (510 - 567g)
With its beautiful lines, clever engineering and outstanding flight performance,
Sig's R/C Rascal is an all new classic!