|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
|The Original "Hands Off" Trainer|
We believe that first attempts at R/C flying should be with an inherently stable model that flies slow enough to give the student pilot time to think
and react. The original KADET SENIOR is an ultra-light weight design that flies so slowly and gently that just about anyone can handle it on their very first try! If the student pilot gets confused,
merely let go of the control sticks and the KADET SENIOR will recover itself and return back to level flight. This is the original 3-channel KADET SENIOR build-it-yourself kit. Thousands of new
R/C pilots have learned to fly with this legendary airplane.
The KADET SENIOR is the result of Hall of Fame designer Claude McCullough's 50+ years in the model airplane hobby. Everything
about the SENIOR has been designed to make it the easiest to fly trainer in the world. It has all of the features that a student pilot needs to be successful.
- High-Wing configuration, large tail surfaces, and generous dihedral for true "hands off" stability.
- Flat-Bottom Airfoil, lightweight construction, and a ultra-light wing loading allow the Kadet Senior to cruise around effortlessly at amazingly low speeds.
- Tricycle landing gear for easy ground handling.
- Superior all-balsa design with a strength-to-weight advantage that ARF trainers can't approach.
|Optional SIG Kadet Senior ACCESSORY KIT|
All the accessories you need to complete your Kadet Senior. Order No. SIGAK258
||1150 sq in
||12 oz/sq ft
||3 Channels with 3 Standard Servos (not included)|
|.2-Stroke .29 - .40 cu. in. (4.8 - 6.5 cc)|
.4-Stroke .35 - .65 cu. in. (5.7 - 7.4 cc)
- Formed Wire Landing Gear
- Steerable Nose Gear
- Clear Plastic Windows
- Full-Size Plans
- SIG Easy Hinges
- Engine Mounts
- R/C Links and Rods
- Super Lightweight Balsa/Ply Structure
- Precision Die-Cut Ribs and Formers
- Photo-Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Control Horns
- Elevator and Rudder Pushrods
- Complete Hardware Pack