|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
"The Airplane that Wrote the Book On R/C Aerobatics"
This is the legendary model that got R/C aerobatics off the ground in 1957. As the first successful low-wing R/C model, it swept
the top four places at the '58 Nationals and pioneered the unlimited aerobatic capability we take for granted today.
| Obviously the Astro Hog is no longer competitive with today's high-tech
pattern ships, but it does offer the modern sport flier amazing aerobatic performances in a super stable, easy-to-fly model.
Nothing Flies Like A Hog . . .
|The Astro Hog will perform any manoeuvre in the book, yet it flies slow enough to let you enjoy it! So gentle, some people have used it as a
primary trainer. Ideal for 4-stroke engines!|
|A Premium Quality Sig Kit...|
||824 sq in
||7 - 7.5 lb
||3175 - 3402 g|
||4-Channel with 4 Servos (not included)|
|2-Stroke .40 - .60 cu. in. (6.5 - 10.0 cc)|
4-Stroke .60 - .80 cu. in. (10.0 - 13.1 cc)
- Precision Die-Cut and Sawn Parts To Speed Assembly
- Detailed Full-Size Plans & Photo-Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Semi-Symmetrical NACA-2415 Airfoil For Aerobatics and Gentle Stall Characteristics
- Standard Trike Landing Gear (plans also show optional tail dragger gear)
- Responsive Strip Ailerons
- Bolt-On Wing Mounting
- Molded ABS Plastic Headrest
- SIG Easy Hinges
- Complete Hardware Pack