||SIG's 46 Inch Long Floats |
|Designed to fit the SIG 1/4-Scale Cub, or any other large R/C model weighing 12 to 25 lbs.|
How's that for realism in flight? Nationals Scale Champion
Mike Gretz flies his SIG 1/4-scale Piper J-3 Cub, equipped with a set of these 46" floats, off
Diamond Lake near Montezuma. An O.S. 1.20 four-stroke engine provides more than enough
power. Add a new dimension to your hobby, try float flying!
- Quick and easy to build
- Super strong balsa and lite-ply construction
- Full-size plan and photo-illustrated instruction book
- Complete water rudder assembly including steering cables
- Includes pre-formed brace wires and all the hardware to fit a SIG 1/4-scale Cub.
- Helpful tips on float flying