|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
"Recommended For Beginners!"
When Hall of Fame modeler Frank Ehling set out to design a simple little rubber power model that AMA could use to introduce
newcomers to the hobby, he probably never thought he was drawing up the most produced model airplane of all time. This is the same model that has been used since 1968 in beginner's
promotions around the world. Very easy to build, yet can turn in some amazing flights.
||318 mm||Sig Free Flight model airplane kits contain high quality balsa parts, plastic propeller, rubber motor, covering material, detailed building and flying
instructions. Where applicable, the landing gear and wheels are also included.|
- The Kit includes Everything Except the Glue!
- Printed Covering Material on which the Wings and Tail Surfaces are Constructed
- A Ready-To-Use One-Piece Fuselage
- Molded Plastic Propellor Assembly
- Detailed Building and Flying Instructions
|THE MODEL USED IN BEGINNER'S PROMOTIONS SINCE 1968.|
Special pricing is available when ordering in lots of 1,000 or more for youth programs by schools, model clubs, cub scouts, 4H, etc. Write, call or email for price and details.