|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
Rubber-Powered Free-Flight In Its Simplest Form!
When Hall of Fame modeler Frank Ehling set out to design a simple little rubber power model that AMA could use to introduce
newcomers to the hobby, he probably never thought he was drawing up the most popular model airplane of all time. This is the same model that has been used since 1968 in beginner's
promotions around the world. Very easy to build, yet can turn in some amazing flights.
||12 1/2 in
||317 mm||Fun For All Ages!|
- A Ready-To-Use One-Piece Balsa Stick Fuselage
- Printed Covering Material On Which The Wings And Tail Surfaces Are Constructed
- A Ready-To-Use Molded Plastic Propellor Assembly
- SIG Contest Rubber Motor
- Detailed Building And Flying Instructions
- The Kit Includes Everything Except The Glue!
|NOTE: This is the same model, sometimes called the Delta Dart, that has been used in beginner's promotions since 1968. When
ordered in lots of 1,000 or more, Sig will pre-print the wing covering material with your own special advertising message. Write or call for price and details.|