|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
The AMA Racer is another model designed by Frank Ehling for beginners. Very similar to the legendary AMA Cub, only bigger and
with a few more advanced features. For instance, the wing position on the AMA Racer is adjustable for more exact flight trimming. It is very easy to build, yet turns in amazing flights.
|A Larger Version of the
Famous AMA Cub
- A Ready-To-Use One-Piece Balsa Stick Fuselage
- Printed Covering Material On Which The Wings And
Tail Surfaces Are Constructed
- A Ready-To-Use Molded Plastic Propellor Assembly
- SIG Contest Rubber Motor
- Detailed Building And Flying Instructions
- The Kit Includes Everything Except The Glue!