|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
Rubber Powered F/F BiPlane
World renowned small-model expert Bill Hannan created this unique little rubber powered biplane. The Uncle Sam builds and flies
as easily as an AMA Cub. Has perfect stability, even though there is no dihedral. The plan is printed on the covering material and it can be colored with felt pens.
|Fun For All Ages!
||10 1/4 in
- A Ready-To-Use One-Piece Balsa Stick Fuselage
- Printed Covering Material On Which The Wings And Tail Surfaces Are Constructed
- A Ready-To-Use Molded Plastic Propellor Assembly
- SIG Contest Rubber Motor
- Preformed Landing Gear Wire And Plastic Wheels Are Included
- Detailed Building And Flying Instructions
- The Kit Includes Everything Except The Glue!