|This beautiful new laser-cut flight box kit simply blows away the competition! That's a big statement, but then the "FIELDBOSS" is
unlike anything else available.|
Designed specifically for modelers who know the value of having everything they need at their fingertips, the "FIELDBOSS" offers the most
useable space available in any commercial flight box on the market. Three generously-sized drawers, a huge top center workspace and four compartments, sized to accept either
gel-cell or wet acid type batteries and either plastic bottles or metal fuel cans. There is ample remaining compartment space for starters, props and other equipment. The
"FIELDBOSS" handles it all with looks, style and convenience.
SIG's famous Laser-Generated Technology has been used to create a flight box that doesn't just fit together nicely - it can literally be
assembled in a couple of enjoyable hours, ready for the finish of your choice and years of reliable service. 100% American-made, the "FIELDBOSS" is all wood - not some
wimpy veneer that won't hold up or accept accessory mounting screws, but real 1/4" birch plywood!
|Check out these features and make up your mind to get serious!
- All parts are CAD drawn and precision laser-cut
- Three 10" x 11-1/2" drawers, each progressively deeper
- Two dividers for each drawer, allowing custom tool organization
- Power panel pilot hole
- Accepts plastic or metal gallon-size fuel containers
- Unique fuel bottle level indicator slot for plastic fuel jugs
- Generous 10-1/2" x 12" top tray/work area
- Strong 1-1/4" diameter handle
- Easy-access to power panel/battery compartment
- Hardwood stand-offs keep the Fieldboss steady and away from wet ground
- Laser-etched Sig logo
- Overall size is a convenient 11" deep x 16-1/2" tall x 24-3/4" wide
- Hardwood drawer knobs included
- Easy-to-follow assembly instructions with finishing suggestions