|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
|Seagull’s 71 inch span AT-6 TEXAN was designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble and fly. The airframe is conventionally
built using balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to
the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security.|
||734.7 sq. in.
||47.4 sq. dm|
|7.1 - 8.8 lbs.
||3.6 - 4.2 kg|
|Rec. Engine Size
||2-Stroke .75 cu. in.|
4-Stroke .91 cu. in.
||4 Channel w/ 6 servos|
- Excellent scale appearance
- Outstanding flight performance
- Lightweight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- 3-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Fiberglass cowl
- Scale-like dummy radial engine
- Dual elevator servos with pushrods
- Complete hardware pack
- Retractable landing gear included!