|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
|The Beechcraft T-34 Mentor was designed in 1948 as a more economical replacement for the AT-6/SNJ airplanes that the U.S.
military used to train pilots during WWII. It was derived from the civilian Beechcraft Bonanza. The T-34 had a long and productive service life in the hands of the U.S.A.F., U.S. Navy, and
Coast Guard, as well as many foreign countries. Some T-34s still remain in military service over six decades after it was first designed.|
Surplus T-34s have become one of the most sought after civilian warbirds because of its economical operation and fine flying qualities.
Seagull Models has captured the look and performance of the T-34 Mentor in this beautiful sport scale ARF.
The airframe is conventional built balsa and plywood construction, yet modern laser-cut design allows the airplane
to be kept light and strong. Suitable for glow, gas, or electric power. Includes fixed landing gear with oleo shock absorbing gear struts (the landing gear mounts are designed to fit optional
||992 sq. in.
||20 - 22 cc Gas .90 - 1.20 cu. in. Glow|
||1700-2000 watt; 250-400 kv|
(i.e. Power 110)
||6-Channel with 11 Servos|
- A classic balsa and plywood ARF (Almost-Ready-To-Fly)
- Suitable for Glow, Gas, or Electric power
- All major components are factory built and finished
- Modern construction using CAD design and laser-cut parts
- Excellent scale appearance
- Covered in genuine UltraCoteŽ
- Finished with a matte clear coat for a realistic warbird finish
- Outstanding flight performance
- Operational flaps
- 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube
- Painted fiberglass cowling
- Removable top hatch
- Two hand painted pilots
- Dual elevator servos with pushrods
- Complete hardware pack