|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
|The Spacewalker II will appeal to a wide variety of modelers who are looking for a great looking sport scale airplane that won’t leave
them strapped for cash. Built from balsa and ply and covered in an eye catching UltraCote® trim scheme. Matched with any .40-size glow engine, it will provide plenty of sport scale
||627 sq. in.
||40.5 sq. dm|
|Approx. Flying Weight
||6.2 - 6.5 lbs.
||2.8 - 2.95 kg|
|Rec. Engine Size
||2-Stroke .40 - .48 cu. in.|
4-Stroke .50 - .72 cu. in.
||4 Channel w/ 5 servos|
- Excellent sport scale appearance
- Outstanding flight performance
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Covered in genuine UltraCote
- Brilliant color scheme stands out in the air
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- Complete hardware pack