|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
|Seagull’s 70 inch span A6M Zero was designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble and fly. The airframe is conventionally
built using balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to
the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security.|
||761.1 sq. in.
||49.1 sq. dm|
|Rec. Engine Size
||2-Stroke .75 - .91 cu. in.|
4-Stroke .91 - 1.25 cu. in.
Optional electric power conversion
||6 Channel w/ 8 servos|
- Excellent scale appearance and flight performance
- Lightweight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- Operational flaps
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Fiberglass cowl
- Painted pilot
- Retractable main landing gear included!
- Complete hardware pack
- Electric power conversion included