|Click to enlarge - Double Click to reduce|
|This CHRISTEN EAGLE was designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble and fly. The airframe is conventionally built using
balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct
lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security.|
||922.3 sq. in.
||59.5 sq. dm|
|8.4 - 9.9 lbs.
||3.8 - 4.5 kg|
|Rec. Engine Size
||2-Stroke .75 - .91 cu. in.|
4-Stroke .91 - 1.25 cu. in.
Optional electric power conversion
||6 Channel w/ 6 servos|
- Excellent sport scale appearance
- Outstanding flight performance
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Covered in genuine UltraCote
- Aluminum main landing gear
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Dual elevator servos with pushrods
- Four ailerons for rapid roll rate
- Complete hardware pack